Today, at the end of trading day OIL.WTI, US100, US2000, US30 and US500 underlying instruments will change their delivery dates. Current difference between prices of futures with consecutive delivery terms is:
- US2000 approx. -6.0 index points
- US30 approx. -119 index points
- US100 approx. -7.00 index points
- US500 approx. -10.0 index points
- OIL.WTI approx. -0.24 USD
It means that if nothing occurs between today's closing and tomorrow’s opening, open price should be lower.
Change of position value connected with base change will be corrected by swap points equal to base value. Clients with limit and stop orders close to current price are kindly requested to adjust their position to changes in base value. Otherwise stop and limit orders will be executed according to standard procedure.